Do you want to join the YJ team?
Trainee Digital Marketing Assistant
To support the development of the organisations digital channels, digital content, social media and delivery of digital activity. This will support the business to grow its online presence and customer base.
- To work as part of the team to help develop and deliver social media and digital activity.
- To write and edit engaging and informative copy for multiple audiences on multiple channels.
- To assist in the management of digital channels including websites, social media and email marketing to meet group and stakeholder requirements.
- Facilitate data collection and content generation by liaising with internal teams, partner organisations, stakeholders and other organisations.
- To support the extraction, analysis and interpretation of statistical data for the organisations digital portfolio and production of regular reports.
- To assist in the management of day-to-day operational issues associated with the organisations digital platforms.
Personal Development Plan
- To learn new skills and gain a good understanding of the administrative function of the organisation.
- To improve time management and prioritization skills and gain a better understanding of employer expectations in the workplace.
- To develop customer service and inter-personal skills with customers and colleagues.
- To support and guide to future learning opportunities in further or higher education.
- To grow in confidence in your own abilities and to raise your aspirations for future career development
Please note: Home based. IT equipment will be provided to support working from home.
25 hours per week
Monday-Thursday, Employer is flexible with working hours so exact times can be confirmed during interview
National Living Wage
Additional employability support
We have agreed that The Growth Company will provide on-going remote/virtual support and training to our Kickstart placement employee throughout the duration of the placement on our behalf. This support will be based on a standardised syllabus, delivered by GC Employability Tutors on subjects such as employability, life-skills and motivation and confidence. We understand that we are required to release our Kickstart placement employee to undertake this training when required
- Ability to work with other team members and stakeholders to interpret their requirements and implement activity accordingly.
- Must be IT literate with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook).
- Have a proactive approach to work and able to show initiative.
- Confidence when communicating with people on all levels; face to face as well as over the telephone (inbound).
- Basic administration skills including answering telephones, sorting post and dealing with correspondence
How to apply
Please email CV to Grace@yellowjigsaw.co.uk and email@example.com
15 October 2021